A day of communist discussion and debate. From 11am-6pm on Sat 19th June at 96-100 Clifton St, London EC2. All welcome. Download double-sided A5 leaflet or A3 poster.
The latest draft agenda appears below. Click here to buy ticket – pay £5 if waged or £3 for concessions, and click here for map of venue
11:00-11:30: Welcome plenary
11:30-13:00: Session 1
– The capitalist crisis
– The changed shape of the working class
– Alienation and the critique of everyday life
14:00-15:30: Session 2
– How migrant workers fight back
– Socialist feminist attitudes to organisation
– Tenants’ struggles and community organising
15:45-17:15 Session 3
– Imperialism and the national question
– Struggles over education
– The democratic state and capital
17:15-18:00: Closing plenary
– Where next for communists?
More details shortly. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or if you have any questions about the event or have special requirements.