For some reason, we call the all-members’ meetings at which we get an opportunity to discuss with comrades from around the country and make decisions about our organisation ‘aggregate meetings’. The next one is this Saturday, 6 August, from 12 til 5pm, and will be held in a central London location near King’s Cross. All members and those who agree with our politics are welcome to attend: please get in touch on email@example.com to let us know if you’d like to come. Future aggregate meetings during 2011 will be held on the Saturdays of 8 October and December. See below for the provisional agenda.
The provisional agenda is as follows:
1. Revising the platform
2. Proposal for discussion ‘day school’ (17/18 September?)
3. Goals/organisation of The Commune – general discussion
4. Organisation – proposals from Dave S
5. Distributing the paper – proposals from Danny R-S
6. Revising the ‘ideas’ page on our website